Safety is our number one priority at all times. Precision Components is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for employees, hired staff, contractors and visitors.
Precision Components Australia Pty Ltd is committed to providing products and services that conform to the contractual requirements of its customers and all applicable regulatory authorities.
We do this by ensuring:
- Legislative compliance is achieved under the South Australian Occupational Health Safety and Welfare Act 1986 and Regulations 1995.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, including the OHS&W Act and supporting regulations.
- The implementation of a best-practice OHS&W management system, and the plans, policies, procedures and programs necessary to support and implement this policy.
- Adherence to strict environmental sustainability principles.
- To ensure that every product we deliver is of the highest standard achievable, we recognise that the development of our staff is crucial to our reputation as a manufacturer of excellence. Therefore, we invest heavily in training and skills development across our entire workforce.
- Precision Components maintains effective and efficient International Management Systems to ISO/TS 16949 and AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000 standards.
Download DNV Management Systems Certificate
Download Certificate for ISO9001
Download Certificate for ISO14001